Who we are
A market leader that specialises in optimising the movement of high visibility, “yellow” or abnormal loads, machinery and equipment through South and Southern Africa.
What we do
- Specialise in the movement of abnormal project cargo, most of which is either imported or exported through the Durban harbour.
- Move a wide variety of cargo, whether in-gauge or abnormal.
- Specialise in movement of mining, construction and agricultural equipment.
- Cargo ranges from 1 to 100+ tons. It may require localised or national and even cross-border moves.
- We have a large fleet of 90 vehicles together with 140 trailers of various configurations, such as lowbeds, stepdecks, flatdecks, retractable, extendable, skeletal and superdecks. We also have crane trucks with capacity between 8 to 10 tons.
- We utilise the extensive service and control network of the OneLogix Group throughout Southern Africa and the SADC region.
- We have a well-established reputation for customer service which is based upon flexible and extensive service offering, cost-effective and timeous delivery, extremely competent and experienced staff, a customer-centric culture and a sophisticated fleet and driver management system.