- The company entered into a share repurchase programme resulting in the purchase of 223 550 shares. The total number of issued shares now stands at 231 595 235 shares
- Lesego Judith Sennelo was appointed as an independent non-executive director to the OneLogix Group board of directors
- Net profit attributable to shareholders of R53,7 million
- The company purchased a 55% shareholding in Quasar Software Developments (Pty) Ltd (trading as QSA) effective 1 June 2012.
- The company sold Magscene to Caxton, a Media (Publishing) company listed on the JSE, with effect from 1 October 2012
- The company purchased a 60% shareholding in United Bulk, a specialist bulk liquid transporter, for R55,0 million, with effect 1 December 2012
- The company acquired a 40% stake in Drive Report, a specialist service provider of solutions for driver management to the logistics industry, for R20,0 million, with effect 10 December 2012